As I was sorting through my pictures randomly I came across this one I don't remember taking, while I was watching a documentary about Crows. So I took it on to learn some more about Crows.
- They are partners for life.
- Fletchlings stay up 5 years with their parents.
- Before they can fly they jump out of the nest, because it's safer on the ground.
- Crows can recognize faces.
- Crows have 2 different voices and 2 different dialect each. One for their murder and one for their family.
- They live as a family and older siblings take sometimes take care of their younger siblings.
- They build and use tools. Complex tools, like using 2 sticks, removing branches, bending.
Curious Bee. Forest Steward. Nature Nerd. Climate Activist Mom.