I question the way we live in 2017. So many things feel so wrong. Social isolation. Displaced elders. Greed. Power of corporations. Food chain. Life balance. My Hippie heart wants to stop all this madness and nonsense and become Captain Fantastic. The last 2.5 years I tried to live up more to my values.
- I won't work for any organization or corporation if I don't believe in it's mission.
- I want to make the world a better place, not worse.
- I want to eat less meat (maybe even no).
- I want to spent more time outside, enjoy nature more intensely, learn more about plants and birds,
- I want to stand up for myself and my beliefs.
- I want to help underdogs and fight for what feels right.
- I want to be more patient, kind and giving.
- I want to enjoy, listen and learn.
- I want to be less judgmental and more open.
- I want to be thankful for all the great adventures, experiences and memories I got to enjoy in my lifetime.
Curious Bee. Forest Steward. Nature Nerd. Climate Activist Mom.