Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I have a favorite spoon for over 10 years and everything tastes much better with it.
2. I do not wear red clothes and high heels.
3. I was born during an earthquake.
4. I am a leftie.
5. I made a 107 point boyfriend requirement list just a week before I met Marco. He got 100 points right, which was one of the requirements. ;-)
6. I was an extra in "Man on the moon - the Andy Kauffman story" with Jim Carrey.
7. I am addicted to corduroy baby dresses.
8. I always wanted to be a selfmade Millionaire by age 30.
9. I have a disformed thumb that got stuck in a bathroom stall door frame when a classmate locked the door from inside for what seemed like a very long pee.
10. I got married 3 times.
11. I had a car crash with someone I had a crush on just 2 weeks after I got my license. He said, I should have asked him for his number instead of getting it from the police report.
12. I had 50 blind dates in just 2 months.
13. I love 1000 piece jigsaws, but don't have time.
14. I don't eat expired food.
15. In my hometown I am well-known as the "kid that required a medics helicopter to land on the playfield". I still have to listen to it - sometimes to strangers - when I am back home.
16. I am a bunny person and afraid of dogs.
17. I don't enjoy music concerts and can't sleep with music on.
18. My favorite dessert is icecream, cookies & pretzels mixed with milk & cocoa powder.
19. In my childhood I was afraid of some neighborhood kids (bullies) who I now blaim for my overweight (not icecream ;-)).
20. Things I miss most about home: Mueller- und Biergarten-Brezen, Radler, Abendzeitung, XY ungeloest, Aldi, friends & family.
21. I was once told by a boyfriend when I was 16: "Bier, Fussbald und Du - in der Reihenfolge", meaning: "Beer, Soccer and you - in this order". Still makes me laugh a lot. He is still very funny.
22. I worked for German's #1 astrologer Winfried Noe.
23. I am allergic to perfume.
24. I have never found it hard to get something done before I had kids.
25. My favorite garments are made of 95 % cotton and 5 % spandex.
Optimistic, curious, human bee.