It's hot here. Spending time on the balcony.
Sarah still wakes up at 4 am, jet lagged baby. The worst.
Our day starts at 4.30 am now.
My observations from my latest trip to Germany:
- Germany has become way more child-friendly. Maternity leave led to increased birth rates.
- children are welcome and doors are kept wide open for mothers with strollers
- You can see stroller everywhere.
- And everywhere we went we found some playmates for Tim and Sarah.
- Toilets are higher in Germany.
- Beer gardens with playgrounds are the best. Why don't we have any here?
- A Radler Mass is simply the best thirst cruncher in the heat.
Optimistic, curious, human bee.