Should I be concerned that
- I feel best in wide comfy sweat pants and batik shirts
- I want to be outside all day
- and not in front of my computer at all
- I don't want to buy anything anymore - just not. Done.
- I want to give everything away (except my lefty scissors)
- my kids are concerned I want to give everything away til we are homeless
- I want to grow my food
- I get irritated to see catalogs and shipping boxes
- meat in packaging grosses me out
- I don't want to have any junk media around me
- I don't want to see any more junk food around me
- I want to travel and read
- meet funky, free spirited people
- I despise the rat race, fashion, traffic, traditional public schooling
- I enjoy watching bees and bubbles fly in the air
- I finding it annoying to hear lawnmowers and leaf blowers (leave the grass alone, damn it!)
- I can't get excited about one more job interview or executive meeting
- my imaginary friend and captain is a middle-aged woman named 'Doro' in flowy pants and batik shirts
- I want to live in a tiny house or trailer or VW bus
- I just start laughing when my car breaks down
- I get a rash just thinking about morning commute
- I am dreaming of a better world with less noise, pollution, hunger, anger and greed,
- I don't care about my smart phone anymore
- find the concept of investment banking, insurances and mortgages just disturbing (greedy people!)
- I constantly think about how I could do something meaningful with my life
- and be done with wasting my life on commerce
- I want to do good!
I want to be a Lorax!
Optimistic, curious, human bee.