Sarah looks forward to celebrate her 8th birthday with her friends!
We will have snacks, cake and music.
She appreciates if you don't get anything new for her. She already has plenty of toys and is a Climate Justice Ambassador.
So no need for gifts, but she loves handmade cards and drawings.
If you have something at home to give to her or found something used, she loves
- Puppy books
- Tree saplings and flowers for the garden
- DVDs with animals and babies
- experiences with friends (movies, museums, tree planting, picnic in the park,...)
- water bottle
- Fairy garden supplies
- soft dresses with long sleeves (no polyester, no itchy stuff, please)
- blue curtains for her room
- girly shoes size 1.5-2.5 in good condition
- American Girl Doll books
- craft projects like necklace sets
- Barbies and Barbie clothes
- girly wall decals (colorful, flowery or blue)
- McKenna loft bed set
- Clothes & accessories for American Girl Doll/Our Generation dolls (18 inch) like mirror, purse, puppy,...
- Candy and cookies (not used ;-))
Thanks for your consideration!
Optimistic, curious, human bee.