Looked at a half done tiny house today. So many ideas. So little time. If I would only know how to bring all my ideas to life. I'll need to think about it some more and make a plan and ask the rest of the family if what I have in mind is realistic.
- warm in Winter
- convertible interior (murphy/sliding bed)
- cozy reading corners
- different work spaces for 3
- dining area for 6
- functional kitchen, space for food prep
- big enough bathroom/shower
- private spaces for all 4 of us
- storage for most essential stuff
It won't happen over night, but it might happen some time in the next 3-4 years.
Optimistic, curious, human bee.